PEPCO FCU provides members with Internet access to their accounts through their web page. This website gives members general information including: rates, employment opportunities, hours, branch locations and product information. Members can sign up for homebanking and have access to their personal accounts including current balances, account history and payments. With homebanking, members can perform their own transactions including account transfers, check orders and loan payments. These transactions are safe and secure, as they require a password and are protected by a firewall.
- No service charge
- Car Buying Options
- Access to quarterly newsletter.
- ATM locator – find the nearest surcharge free ATM nationwide.
- Access to MFN - Member’s Financial Network to explore investment opportunities with an affiliated investment broker.
- Online forms for stop payments, address updates and more.
- Check re-orders.
- VISA information – obtain balance information or make a payment to your PEPCO Platinum Visa.
- Can sign up online and obtain access to individual account information.
- Safe and secure requiring a password.
- Protected by a firewall.
- Online security questions.
- Allows for account information and history, viewing of images of cleared checks, account transfers, account withdrawals (a check will be mailed).
- Convenient. Account information can be accessed by any computer with Internet access.
- Safe. Password protected and protected by firewall.
- Easy. Site and homebanking are user-friendly.