PEPCO FCU Mobile Banking
Now you can access your accounts whenever and wherever you want using your mobile phone or mobile device using PEPCO FCU Mobile. Funds can now be conveniently managed through our mobile app. PEPCO FCU Mobile is just another way we'd like to provide you with speed, service and convenience.
Forgot your ID/password or need to manage your device(s)? It's now even easier. If you have one of the apps, look for the "Manage Account" button. For further instructions, check out PEPCO FCU's Mobile Banking Instructional Videos.
TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- If you're new to mobile banking, you will need to enroll. (If you currently use e-Banking, you will still need to enroll to use this service)
- Mobile Banking login information will be different from your e-Banking login information
- When asked in the enrollment process, be sure the enter the last 5 digits of your SSN
- If you have an Apple device and receive an Activation Code with leading zeros (ex. 0012345), you may have to generate a new one that does not begin with a zero.
- Activation codes are only valid for 24 hours
- An open eligible account is required (i.e. savings, checking, club accounts and money markets). Certificates and IRAs do not count as an eligible account type.
- Please note: resolving certain mobile banking issues may take up to 2-3 business days. Lock or protect your mobile device with a password. If it's lost or stolen, any personal information stored on the device will be more difficult to access. Download and install antivirus software for your mobile device, according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Be careful when downloading software, such as applications. Downloads should always be from a trusted and approved source and endorsed by your mobile service provider.